Presight strives to adhere to Norwegian privacy laws and internationally accepted privacy principles established by the European Union Data Protection Directive, and the European Union Safe Harbor Privacy Principles. We will not share your details with anyone, unless such disclosure is necessary for the purposes set by law.
Volunteered Information and Use of Information
When you complete an online registration on our site, Presight collects personal information from you which may include:
- Name, job title and company name
- Contact information including phone numbers and email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the phone or email address which you have provided.By providing your e-mail address, you are agreeing that Presight can send you important information about our products, including announcements of new releases. You may update your e-mail address or unsubscribe at any time by contacting our webmaster.
Questions, comments and updates
This page will be updated as required to keep you informed of our safety and security requirements concerning the use of our website and customer data. The page will be updated as we change the website’s functionality.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.