Presight strives to adhere to Norwegian privacy laws and internationally accepted privacy principles established by the European Union Data Protection Directive, and the European Union Safe Harbor Privacy Principles. We will not share your details with anyone, unless such disclosure is necessary for the purposes set by law.
Volunteered Information and Use of Information
When you complete an online registration on our site, Presight collects personal information from you which may include:
- Name, job title and company name
- Contact information including phone numbers and email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the phone or email address which you have provided.By providing your e-mail address, you are agreeing that Presight can send you important information about our products, including announcements of new releases. You may update your e-mail address or unsubscribe at any time by contacting our webmaster.
Presight collects cookies on our Web site to capture information about page visits. This information is anonymous and Presight uses this information only internally – to deliver the most effective content to our visitors. Information from the cookies is used to gauge page popularity, analyze traffic patterns on our site and guide development of other improvements to our site. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. Presight never gives away information about our users. If you choose to e-mail us and provide personally identifiable information about yourself, Presight will use this information only to respond to your inquiry. Presight will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose that information to third parties. If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact our webmaster.
Presight protects personal information under its control by industry standard security practices and measures, in order to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction
Presight may create links to the sites of other parties. Independently operated sites are not associated with Presight or authorized by us and may also have links leading to this Presight site. Presight cannot control any of these links and are not responsible for any content appearing on the sites linked to or from Presight’s site, or for any personal information gathered at those independently operated sites.
Questions, comments and updates
This page will be updated as required to keep you informed of our safety and security requirements concerning the use of our website and customer data. The page will be updated as we change the website’s functionality.